Purdue University is an internationally-recognized higher educational institution known for its world-class faculty, groundbreaking research, and transformative education. The university is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and was founded in 1869 as the state’s land-grant university. Today, it consistently earns top national rankings in numerous disciplines including business, engineering and education.
Purdue also has a rich tradition as an innovator in distance learning. From the bygone days of sending instructors out on the train to engage learners in distant locations, to satellite delivery of courses, to online learning today, Purdue University pioneers instructional delivery techniques that meet the needs of its 69,000+ learners.
Purdue University Notable Rankings
U.S. News & World Report Rankings 2018 & 2019
- Top 20 Best Public University
- Top 10 graduate program — College of Engineering (plus seven Top 10 engineering specializations)
- Top 10 graduate program — College of Pharmacy
- Top 60 graduate program — Krannert School of Management
- Top 50 graduate program — College of Education
- Top 5 online engineering graduate program — Purdue Engineering
- Top 10 specialty ranking — Production/Operations Program
Financial Times 2019
- Krannert School of Management MBA Program Rankings, Financial Times 2019
- Top 20 — U.S. Public School
- Top 40 — U.S. School
- Top 75 — Global
Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2010
- Top 10 CEO Undergraduate Alma Maters
“I was looking for a good course from a reputable school and was not disappointed. I regularly recommend this course and proudly display my certificate at work.”
LSS Green Belt Course Graduate
To learn more about Purdue University’s online Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification program and , fill out this form. You can also email us at LSSonline@purdue.edu or call us at (888) 390-0499 to speak to one of our program advisors.
Purdue University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Purdue University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.