Yield: Serves 5
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (15 1/4oz each) apricot halves, undrained
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in milk, mixing until just combined.
- Pour undrained apricots over the batter but do not stir them together.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 min or until the top is golden brown. Serve warm.
Source: Reprinted with permission: Apricot Producers of California