‘Sydney’ – Anthem’s new mobile app – delivers highly personalized, custom experience to users
Anthem’s new mobile app – Sydney – launched Sept. 1, 2019, and is simple, smart and all about you! Sydney replaces the Anthem Anywhere mobile app effective Sept. 1. Nevertheless, don’t worry; it’s easy to make the switch.
Simply download the Sydney app -- via Google Play or the App Store -- and log in with your Anthem username and password. There is no need to re-register; once Sydney is downloaded, you will continue to use the same login credentials you use now. With Sydney, you can quickly and easily access your benefits information, member services, wellness resources and more. It’s your one-stop shop for managing all of your benefits.
A new Health Dashboard brings together personalized program recommendations and well-being content. Sydney acts like a personal health guide, answering your questions and connecting you to the right resources at the right time. You can chat via a chatbot to get answers even faster. You will receive alerts, reminders and tips directly from Sydney. You can also get doctor suggestions based on your needs. The more you utilize Sydney, the more the app can help you stay healthy and save money.
Additional perks, one click away:
- Find care and check costs
- Check all benefits
- Manage prescription benefits
- Review claims
- View and use digital ID cards
Take a look at the Sydney demo for more information on how the app can work for you.
Any questions can be directed to Anthem at 855-502-6365.
- September 2019 Issue 9
- ‘Sydney’ – Anthem’s new mobile app –– delivers highly personalized, custom experience to users
- Dedicated open enrollment web page offers one-stop shop for 2020 open enrollment
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Healthy Boiler wellness incentives return for third year
- Free flu shots returning to all Purdue campuses for 2019
- Human Resources announces customer service location in Stewart Center closing indefinitely
- We’re a 5 Star AchieveWELL company – thanks to the Healthy Boiler program, flu shots and more
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up
- Reminder: September 30 is the deadline to earn Healthy Boiler 2019 incentives