Fidelity Investor Center - PMU Office
Free and easy retirement help in Purdue Memorial Union
Friendly, knowledgeable and ready to help, the retirement pros at the Fidelity Investor Center in the Purdue Memorial Union are dedicated to serving the retirement planning needs of Purdue faculty and staff.
Located on the ground floor, across from The Oasis, the center is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The center serves faculty and staff covered by Purdue’s defined contribution retirement plan, plus PERF-covered employees who have a voluntary retirement savings account or wish to start one.
Fidelity is Purdue's official provider of education, guidance and assistance related to retirement plan investments and decisions. Although other organizations may advertise their services and call and email Purdue employees, Fidelity is the only one endorsed by Purdue.
- Helping you enroll in the defined contribution or voluntary savings retirement plans
- Talking through plan basics
- Answering your retirement questions
- Developing a comprehensive investment strategy
- Consolidating your retirement plan accounts
- Changing how you’ve allocated your retirement plan investments
- Helping you plan for retirement income
- Explaining your options for taking money from your account(s) at retirement
All services are free to Purdue employees.
- To make an appointment, call 800-642-7131 or schedule online.
- For general customer service, call 800-343-0860.
- To contact the local office directly, call 800-544-6868.
Email from Fidelity will come from "Your Benefits Center." Read messages from Your Benefits Center to keep up-to-date on important retirement plan news.
- Beneficiary Management
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Committee
- Fee Information for Purdue Defined Contribution Plans
- Fidelity Investor Center - PMU Office
- Fidelity Account Log In
- Manage Your Retirement Plan
- PERF Account Log In
- Retirement Transition Options
- Retirement Readiness
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans