Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy for International Students (MA)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (for Ph.D. Program Applicants only)
- Writing Sample
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.4 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer January 6 No Entry No Entry
Application Deadlines for MA in Philosophy for International Students (MAIS)
Applications are accepted at any time, but the following deadlines are strongly encouraged, and admission may not be possible thereafter:
- Fall Admission: Applications by May 1st of the respective year.
- Spring Admission: Applications by June 6 of the previous year.
Visa stipulations may require an earlier application/admission date in individual cases. If you are interested in applying, please contact Prof. Gabriele Dillmann, email@example.com.
Program Contact Information
Name Vickie Sanders Phone 765-494-4275 firstname.lastname@example.org Web Program Website
Address Graduate Coordinator
Department of Philosophy
100 North University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2098
- We currently only admit students seeking an M.A. degree to the Philosophy for International Students M.A. Program.
- Applicants for the MA for International Students (MAIS) do not need to submit GRE scores.
- For the MA for International Students (MAIS), minimum English language scores will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.