Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Non Degree
- We are currently only admitting students for the PhD program. We do not accept students directly into a Master of Science program. Please view our graduate program website for additional information.
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Application Priority Deadlines
Fall Spring Summer December 2* No Entry No Entry
*Final deadline is December 20
Program Contact Information
- We are currently only admitting students for the PhD program. Please view our graduate program website for additional information.
- Application fee waivers are available to advance diversity, recognize outstanding undergraduate achievement, and engage prospective students in recruitment events where Purdue is affiliated. Please visit the Purdue Graduate School Application Fee website for more information on eligible programs and participants. Contact our program if you believe you may qualify for an application fee waiver based on the above description.
- Please note that international students will need to complete the Purdue University Oral English Proficiency Certification if they will be required to TA. A score of 27 on the TOEFL iBT is required for certification of oral English proficiency for TAs and the OEPT test will not be required.
- International students at a US university may request a waiver from the testing requirement if their TOEFL/IELTS scores are older than two years. Request should be sent to the program contact.