Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Note for PhD Applicants: For the Health Physics, Imaging Sciences, and Medical Physics programs, a minimum combined Verbal and Quantitative score of 300 on the current scale and 1100 on the prior scale is recommended.
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer May 15 October 15 May 1 U.S. Citizen May 15 October 15 May 1 International December 15 May 1 (Special Cases) No Entry Fellowships/Assistantships Fall May 15 U.S. Citizen May 15 International December 15 Fellowships/Assistantships Spring October 15 U.S. Citizen October 15 International May 1 (Special Cases) Fellowships/Assistantships Summer May 1 U.S. Citizen May 1 International No Entry Fellowships/Assistantships
Program Contact Information
- Current master's students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.