Forestry and Natural Resources
Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Dissertation
- Master of Science (MS) - Thesis
- Master of Science in Forestry (MSFOR) - Non-Thesis
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.2 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer December 1 September 15 No Entry
Program Contact Information
- Current master's students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- Bachelor's level students are normally considered for admission into the Master's Program; however, bachelor's level students with exceptionally strong undergraduate records may apply for and be considered for direct admission into the PhD degree program.