Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - Optional
- GRE is optional. However, some clinical residency programs and certain Departmental faculty members may require it for application evaluations. Please contact the Program Coordinator Julie Lewellen firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if you need GRE to support your application.
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring* Summer August 1 December 1 May 1 U.S. Citizen June 15 October 15 March 15 International
*Spring admission only occurs in exceptional circumstances.
Program Contact Information
- Current master's students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- This is not an application for admission to our DVM program. If you are interested in applying for admission to the DVM program, please e-mail email@example.com or contact the Student Services Office at 765-494-7893.
- If you are interested in applying for a clinical pathology, anatomic pathology, or avian pathology graduate/residency program you should apply to the non-thesis Master's/residency program for the appropriate area through the Department of Comparative Pathobiology.