Supported Degree Objectives
- MS in Aviation and Aerospace Management (MSAAM)
- Graduate Certificate
Required Supporting Documents
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose (not required for online graduate certificate)
- GRE or GMAT (On-Campus only)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and GMAT have been waived temporarily.
- For students who would like to share their scores, please upload the PDF score report.
- 1 - 5 pages
- 1 - 5 pages
English Proficiency Requirements
Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
On-Campus Fall Spring Summer April 1 October 1 April 1 U.S. Citizen March 1 September 1 February 15 International
Online Fall Spring Summer July 31 Dec 15 May 1 U.S. Citizen July 31 Dec 15 May 1 International
Program Contact Information
On-Campus Name Karla Calvin Phone 765-494-2782 firstname.lastname@example.org Web Program Website Address Office of Graduate Studies
School of Aviation and Transportation Technology
1401 Aviation Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1510
Online Name Cassia Gass Phone 765-496-6761 email@example.com Web Program Website Address Purdue Online
516 Northwestern Ave
Wang Hall, Suite 2500
West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Early application is encouraged. Program capacity is limited and it is recommended that students apply early to maximize opportunity for program consideration.
- The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the MS program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.