Supported Degree Objectives
- MS in Aviation and Aerospace Management (MSAAM)
- Aviation Financial Management Graduate Certificate
- Aviation Safety Management Graduate Certificate
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
- This program accepts the Graduate School's basic requirements as described on the English Proficiency Requirements page.
Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Residential Fall Spring Summer April 1 October 1 No Entry U.S. Citizen March 1 September 1 No Entry International
Online Fall Spring Summer July 31 Dec 15 April 15 U.S. Citizen July 31 Dec 15 April 15 International
Program Contact Information
Residential Name Karla Calvin, Graduate Program Coordinator Phone 765-494-2782 email@example.com Web Program Website Address School of Aviation and Transportation Technology
Purdue Polytechnic Institute
1401 Aviation Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1510
Online Name Lauren Lyon Phone 765-496-3129 firstname.lastname@example.org Web Program Website Address Purdue Online
516 Northwestern Ave
Wang Hall, Suite 2500
West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Early application is encouraged. Program capacity is limited and it is recommended that students apply early to maximize opportunity for program consideration.
- The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the MS program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- English Proficiency is determined by Graduate School requirements. This aviation graduate program uses Graduate School minimums. These requirements cannot be waived.