We are thrilled to announce a new and valuable opportunity exclusively tailored for postdocs, graduate students, and undergraduate students actively involved with the Purdue Institute for Cancer Research (PICR). You can now become an official member of the PICR! As a Trainee Member, you will be eligible for a host of benefits designed to enrich your research experience and professional development and foster collaboration within our cancer research community.
Trainee Membership Benefits:
- Participation in PICR Cancer Research Day: Gain exclusive access to our flagship event where you can gain insights into cutting-edge cancer research happening both inside and outside of the Institute, network with experts, present your own research, and forge connections with fellow researchers.
- Invitations to Training, Education, and Associated Activities: Expand your knowledge and skills by attending seminars, workshops, and educational events organized by PU-ICR.
- Eligibility for Membership in the PICR Graduate Trainee Organization: Join a vibrant community of like-minded individuals dedicated to advancing cancer research.
- Invitations to the PICR Journal Club: Engage in meaningful discussions, stay updated on the latest research, and foster a deeper understanding of cancer-related topics.
- Eligibility for PICR Internal Funding Programs: Access opportunities for internal funding, including travel grants and assistantships, to support your research endeavors.
We encourage all current trainees to become members of the PICR. Your involvement will not only enrich your academic and research journey but also contribute to the collaborative and innovative spirit of our institute.
To become a trainee member of the PUICR and take advantage of these incredible benefits, we invite you to fill out the membership form in our Trainee Membership Application PortalFor questions about membership, please contact Training and Education Program Manager Sara Strasser.