Conflict of Interest
New & Notable
Understanding and navigating the issues that arise when investigators acquire research related financial interests and engage in entrepreneurship activities could be daunting for a new, or even experienced, faculty member/researcher/investigator. Investigators seeking information about disclosure and management of research and entrepreneurship related financial interests may find it useful to review the additional resources below. (Please click on the topic of interest to display the specific page).
- Employee decision tree for disclosure of research related financial interests and entrepreneurship activities
- Graphical guide to securing required approvals and manage conflicts of commitment and financial conflicts of interest
- Guidance for faculty/entrepreneurs on managing conflicts of interest/commitment for STTR/SBIR awards
- Financial Conflict of Interest Requirements for Proposals Submitted to the National Science Foundation (NSF) and Public Health Services/National Institutes of Health (PHS/NIH)
- Managing Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research - Promoting Research Objectivity and Maintaining Public Trust – a power point presentation for researchers and prospective entrepreneurs.
- Summary of Research Related Conflict of Interest Forms/Processes. This table lists forms and online applications, explains how and when to disclose financial interests, and gives definitions of relevant terms.
- Procedures to implement the requirements of the Individual Financial Conflict of Interest policy (Policy III.B.2).
- Definitions of terms.
Questions about research related financial interest disclosure and management should be sent to email@example.com.