APSAC accepting grant applications
APSAC is now accepting applications for its individual professional development grants. Examples of funded grant applications include but are not limited to professional education or certification; attendance at lectures, conferences and seminars; or tuition assistance for academic classes. The maximum award amount is $750. Applications for spring grants will be considered for activities occurring from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2015.
The application process will be completed online, and the deadline is March 2, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. for this grant period. The application is available here. Questions may be directed to Sal Vallejo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie Hanson at email@example.com.
APSAC now accepting membership applications
APSAC is currently accepting applications for the June 1, 2015 to May 31, 2018 term. The committee will be filling 10 vacant seats in the following areas:
1. College of Agriculture and Cooperative Extension Service, College of Veterinary Medicine (2)
2. College of Education, College of Liberal Arts, School of Management
3. College of Engineering, College of Technology
4. Office of the President and Areas Reporting Directly to the Provost, Board of Trustees, Vice President of Media and Marketing, WBAA
5. College of Science
6. Vice President for Information Technology
7. Vice President for Physical Facilities
8. Vice President for Student Affairs
9. Vice President for Research, Discovery Park
Chair: Andrea Thomas
Vice Chair: Christopher Munt
Membership & Communication Committee Chair:Tyson McFall
Compensation & Benefits Committee Chair: Mark Kepler
Professional Development Committee Chair: Amy Childress
APSAC's members represent all areas of the University. We carry views and concerns from A/P staff to the administration and relevant committees, and we help the administration disseminate information.