Welcome to the CSSAC Homepage
CSSAC, Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee, was established in 1965 to serve as a means of representative participation for the clerical and service staffs at Purdue University.
CSSAC Mission Statement
CSSAC serves as the voice of the clerical and service staff, making Purdue a better place to work.
Extraordinary Staff, Outstanding Achievement. Know someone going above and beyond to help move Purdue forward? Nominate the next Momentum Maker!
- Visit www.KentuckySpeedway.com/tickets
- Click the "Get Tickets" button
- Select the race of your choice
- Enter Code: PURDUE in the "Access an Offer" block
Enjoy discounts tickets for any of the 2014 races.
- Visit http:///goo.gl/hLTZF to create an individual account
- Group sales code: izpurdue
- For more information, visit, www.indianapoliszoo.com
Enjoy discounts 2014
- 15% off general admission tickets
- Promotional Code: TCMPURDUE
- For more information, visit, www.childrensmuseum.org/corporate-discount
Enjoy 2014 Featured and Upcoming Exhibits
See the CSSAC communication presentation
Get discounted Indianapolis Zoo tickets
Get discounted Indianapolis Children's Museum tickets
Retirement and Savings Plan
To subscribe to the CSSAC listserv to receive minutes and CSSAC information, e-mail CSSAC-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org
Your message should read: Subscribe CSSAC-L
For additional information and CSSAC news read Purdue Today
For Retiree Information Visit Purdue University Retirees Association (PURA)