SUMMER COLLEGE FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ADMISSIONS TIMELINE
- Application opens on December 1
- Complete the Summer College for High School Students application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee ($60 unless eligible for a fee waiver).
- Submit an unofficial or official transcript from your most recently completed high school term.
- International students from non-English-speaking countries must provide an English proficiency test score.
CRITERIA AND INFORMATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- You must have a high school GPA of at least 3.3.
- You must be at least 16 years old and have completed your sophomore year by the time your Purdue coursework begins.
- You may enroll in a maximum of seven credit hours per academic term.
- Home-schooled students who want to take non-degree courses during Purdue's fall or spring terms must demonstrate that they cannot take the desired coursework at a local high school or community college. This is not a requirement during the summer term.
- International students must already possess an educational visa.
*Non-degree coursework "counts" toward your permanent Purdue GPA. In addition, if you apply to a Purdue degree-seeking program in the future, we will use this and all college coursework in your application evaluation.
- Apply Now