July 22, 2021
Faculty, staff invited to presentation on academic integrity, Code of Conduct
The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities is offering multiple opportunities for faculty and staff members to attend “Academic Integrity, the Code of Conduct & You: Faculty and Staff” to prepare for the 2021-22 academic year.
The presentation will cover:
- Common examples of academic dishonesty.
- How to identify and deter academic dishonesty.
- How to address academic dishonesty.
- Lessons learned from the 2020-21 school year.
- An overview of the student conduct process.
All presentations will be scheduled for 90 minutes with time dedicated to answer participants’ questions and concerns. One presentation will be offered in person and two presentations will be offered virtually:
- Aug. 6 (F): 10:30 a.m.-noon. Lawson Computer Science Building, Room 1142.
- Aug. 11 (W): 2-3:30 p.m. ET. Virtual presentation.
- Aug. 16 (M): 2-3:30 p.m. ET. Virtual presentation.
Each presentation has a limit of on the number of participants based on physical space or Zoom limitations. Registration is available online, and dates will removed from the webpage when a presentation has reached capacity.