April 23, 2020
Teaching Leadership Award recipients named
The Purdue University Teaching Academy, along with the Center for Instructional Excellence, has selected seven Teaching Leadership Awards for fall 2020. The award honors Purdue faculty and their departments who foster teaching leadership and growth.
The Teaching Leadership Award supports faculty in offering developmental activities within their departments. Prior award winners have conducted brown-bag lunch seminars, workshops and panel discussions and have hosted guest speakers.
Teaching Leadership awardees are:
- Anne Lucietto and April Cheung, Engineering Technology.
- Cezanne Elias, Human Development and Family Studies.
- Clarence Maybee, Purdue Libraries and School of Information Studies.
- Franziska Lang, Chemistry.
- Laura Bofferding, Judy Lysaker and JoAnn Phillion, Curriculum and Instruction.
- Megha Anwer and Lindsay Weinberg, Honors College.
- Stephanie Gardner, Biology.