June 18, 2018
Access to several areas, including Employee Self-Service, will pause at 5 p.m. June 29, become available again July 9
Several areas located on the OneCampus Portal, including OnePurdue (Purdue SAP Portal), will pause starting at 5 p.m. June 29 through July 8. Employees will have access again on July 9.
The Purdue SAP Portal houses a variety of information including Employee Self-Service. ESS contains employee information such as:
* Personal information (address, bank details, etc.).
* Payment (salary statements).
* Working time (leave requests and approvals). Leave requests cannot be completed during the pause period; however, requests can be completed once the system is available again on July 9. Employees are encouraged to discuss leave time with their managers.
* Performance management (staff evaluations by manager).
* Payroll deduction giving.
Employees who access these areas via OneCampus (links shown in photo) will be unable to access the information during the pause period.
As a reminder, when the portal becomes accessible again following the pause, BoilerKey -- the University’s new two-factor authentication service -- will be required to access it.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.