March 21, 2018
Reminder: Road to Retirement program set for Thursday
Human Resources invites benefits-eligible employees age 50 and older to the Road to Retirement program being held Thursday (March 22).
Sessions will be offered in Stewart Center, rooms 302, 306 and 310. No registration is necessary; attendees simply choose the sessions that interest them. Employees may attend in paid status with their supervisor's permission.
Attending the “Road to Retirement” program will count toward wellness activities needed to receive the Healthy Boiler Wellness incentive. The program will satisfy the below category for wellness activities:
* Attend wellness education presentations/workshops. Participation must equal a minimum of four hours, may include multiple presentations, virtual or in-person.
Six organizations will share information pertinent to employees who are approaching retirement:
* Fidelity presentation at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 302.
* Henriott Group/Marketplace Health Care Options presentation at 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 302.
* PERF presentation at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 306.
* Purdue University Retirees Association/Retiree Health Plan Options presentation at 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 302.
* Social Security presentation at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 302.
* TIAA presentation at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 310.
Additional information on preparing for retirement can be found on the Retirement Readiness website at http://www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/currentEmployees/retirement/retirementReadiness.html.