September 14, 2016
Resource Fair for employees set by APSAC, CSSAC
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee (APSAC) and Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee (CSSAC) will highlight campus programs, courses and services available to employees Sept. 22 at a Resource Fair.
The fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Purdue Memorial Union, South Ballroom. The event is open to all Purdue employees.
Employees will have the chance to ask questions, gain awareness of available resources and sign up for programs and activities.
"The resource fair is a great way for employees to learn about all their benefits, including some they might not even know they have," says Mary Ann Prah, chair of APSAC's Compensation and Benefits subcommittee.
Staff from several departments and vendors will be at the fair to promote their services. In addition to information, the Center for Healthy Living staff also will be offering limited free flu shots on a first-come, first-served basis for those attending the fair. The Academy of Student Pharmacists will be offering a limited number of cholesterol screenings as well.
* A.H. Ismail Center
* Benefits Department
* Black Cultural Center
* Castlight Health
* Center for Healthy Living
* Civic Engagement & Leadership Development
* Digital and Professional Education
* Division of Financial Aid
* Evans, Piggott and Finney Eyecare
* Family Friendly Purdue
* Fidelity Investments
* LGBTQ Center
* Liberty Mutual Insurance
* PURA-Purdue University Retirees Association
* Purdue Alumni Association
* Purdue Athletics
* Purdue Convocations
* Purdue Federal Credit Union
* Purdue Fire Department
* Purdue Polytechnic Center for Professional Studies
* Purdue University Pharmacy
* Purdue University Press
* Span Plan Nontraditional Student Services
* Steele Benefit Services
* Transportation Services
* Veterans Success Center/Student Veterans Organization
* VSP Vision Care
* Writing Lab
* Writing Lab/OWL