Students Applying to Study Abroad after their final Term/Graduation

Students may participate in a study abroad program the term immediately following their graduation term. You will need to complete a re-entry application to be eligible to register for the study abroad term. Please note that generally students are not eligible for federal financial aid if they have earned a degree - you should verify what your exact aid eligibility will be with DFA.  Students may still apply for the Purdue Moves Scholarship if they meet other eligibility requirements.