Training, Change Management and Communication
The Organizational Effectiveness team assists with communication, change management, process documentation, training resources and administers the LMS (SuccessFactors Learning Management System). This includes:
- Assisting or creating online course development, registration and course set-up within LMS.
- Administering the Human Resources website, payroll-related SharePoint sites and DocuSign forms.
- Providing change management and communication/training plans for projects and programs.
- Managing communication for Human Resources including generating newsletter or articles, producing graphic design, promotional communications, website updates, business process and quick reference guides.
We can help!
- Send training and communication assistance requests to email@example.com. Training assistance may include online course development, course scheduling and registration or assistance with change management and training plans.
- Send Human Resources website updates, broken links or changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send training material updates, such as changes to Quick Reference Guides due to updates, business processes or current online content to email@example.com.
- Submit Business@Purdue News items by clicking here.
Training and Communication Resources
Click to view quick links to training and communication resources related to your role.
General Communication Resource Information
- Healthy Boiler Newsletter: Employee monthly newsletter outlining specific benefits, programs, workshops and helpful tips.
- B@P News: Audience is primarily business offices, payroll centers, administrative offices, SPS and financial services.
- Supervisor Newsletter: A newsletter format to inform supervisors of payroll processes, Human Resource-related updates and links to important resources.