Fidelity Investor Center (PMU office) currently closed; employee assistance remains available
The Fidelity Investor Center – located in the Purdue Memorial Union (PMU) – is closed and on-site Fidelity Help Desk sessions scheduled on the West Lafayette campus have been put on hold for the time being. However, Fidelity representatives are still available to meet virtually. Employees may continue to call 800-642-7131 or schedule an appointment online. Fidelity representatives are currently contacting those with appointments already scheduled to change in-person appointments to virtual one-on-ones or reschedule for a later date.
Virtual workshops available
In the meantime, along with virtual appointments mentioned above, Fidelity will continue to offer virtual on-demand and live web workshops. To access and sign up for the available workshops, log into your Fidelity account, click on “Library” at the top of the page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Workshops.” See below for details.
Market volatility assistance
Additionally, in an effort to keep retirement plan participants up to date on current market conditions, Fidelity is also sharing their Market Volatility Viewpoints landing zone, which offers a variety of resources to help individuals navigate the ever-changing market and offers new content daily.
For general assistance with managing your retirement plans, you may continue to call 800-343-0860 or log on to NetBenefits and utilize the online chat function.
- March 2020 Issue 14
- Your go-to resources for COVID-19 information, updates
- Employee assistance counseling, other resources can help manage COVID-19 stress, anxiety
- Center for Healthy Living joins telemedicine services offered by Purdue
- Fidelity Investor Center (PMU office) currently closed; employee assistance remains available
- Benefit vendors share updates, information regarding services, COVID-19
- Community offers resources, support to those in need during COVID-19 outbreak