Human Resources announces customer service location in Stewart Center closing indefinitely
The Human Resources customer service location in Stewart Center, Room G66 is now closed. The center’s closing will help maximize resources and accommodate staffing needs in preparation for and throughout open enrollment.
Human Resources-Benefits is assessing the need for the secondary location and a decision will be made following open enrollment as to whether or not the Stewart Center location will re-open. Information will be shared with you once a decision has been made.
Benefits’ staff members are committed to providing excellent customer service and resources to help employees and their families best utilize these valuable programs. Staff members are available for one-on-one assistance Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Kurz Purdue Technology Center, 1281 Win Hentschel Blvd, Suite 1100. In order to ensure a Benefits representative is available to assist you, scheduling an appointment ahead of time is recommended whenever possible.
Questions should be directed to Human Resources – Benefits for West Lafayette at email@example.com or by calling 765-494-2222.
- September 2019 Issue 9
- ‘Sydney’ – Anthem’s new mobile app –– delivers highly personalized, custom experience to users
- Dedicated open enrollment web page offers one-stop shop for 2020 open enrollment
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Healthy Boiler wellness incentives return for third year
- Free flu shots returning to all Purdue campuses for 2019
- Human Resources announces customer service location in Stewart Center closing indefinitely
- We’re a 5 Star AchieveWELL company – thanks to the Healthy Boiler program, flu shots and more
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up
- Reminder: September 30 is the deadline to earn Healthy Boiler 2019 incentives