Dedicated open enrollment web page offers one-stop shop for 2020 open enrollment
Open enrollment 2020 begins Tuesday, Oct. 29 and runs through 6 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Nov. 12. In preparation, Human Resources – Benefits is proud to announce a new look and feel to its benefits website. Offering a user-friendly browsing experience for faculty and staff through an enhanced easy-to-navigate, uncluttered design, the home page currently features a link to the dedicated open enrollment web page.
Similar to the design concept for the new benefits website, the dedicated enrollment web page offers streamlined menus and clear navigation for all things open enrollment 2020. You are encouraged to reference this web page for resources to help as your prepare for open enrollment 2020 and throughout the open enrollment timeframe.
As you might expect, the dedicated open enrollment web page is continuously updated as information is made available. Currently, we have a variety of resources available including live presentation and walk-in lab schedules for all three Purdue campuses and helpful video resources. In addition, our newsroom features articles and “Preparing for Open Enrollment 2020 – Weekly Emails” (which will continue through Oct. 29) readily available for your review. Remember to check back often as the page will update with additional information up to and throughout the open enrollment 2020 timeframe.
Any questions can be directed to the HR Benefits Service Center at 765-494-2222, toll-free at 877-725-0222 or via email at email@example.com.
- September 2019 Issue 9
- ‘Sydney’ – Anthem’s new mobile app –– delivers highly personalized, custom experience to users
- Dedicated open enrollment web page offers one-stop shop for 2020 open enrollment
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Healthy Boiler wellness incentives return for third year
- Free flu shots returning to all Purdue campuses for 2019
- Human Resources announces customer service location in Stewart Center closing indefinitely
- We’re a 5 Star AchieveWELL company – thanks to the Healthy Boiler program, flu shots and more
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up
- Reminder: September 30 is the deadline to earn Healthy Boiler 2019 incentives