Human Resources announces changes to customer service location schedule in Stewart Center
Beginning this week, the Human Resources customer service location in Stewart Center, Room G66, will change its regular hours and schedule to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additionally, in order to maximize resources in preparation for and throughout open enrollment, the customer service center will close Oct. 21 and remain closed to accommodate staffing needs for open enrollment.
Benefits’ staff members are committed to providing excellent customer service and resources to help employees and their families best utilize these valuable programs. Staff members are available for one-on-one assistance Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Kurz Purdue Technology Center, 1281 Win Hentschel Blvd, Suite 1100. Appointments are not required but are strongly recommended.
Questions should be directed to Human Resources – Benefits for West Lafayette at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 765-494-2222.
- June 2019 Issue 8
- Employee feedback helps shape 2020 benefits enrollment
- Human Resources offers discounted entry fees for ‘Purdue Boilermaker Half-Marathon & 5K’
- ‘Men’s Health Month’ raises awareness beneficial to men all year long
- Tiered lab benefits help you save money on all three Purdue health plans
- HSA, FSA, HRA card usage available at more locations on West Lafayette campus
- Anywhere you can go, our apps are sure to follow
- Human Resources announces changes to customer service location schedule in Stewart Center
- No-cost MMR vaccine offered at Center for Healthy Living to protect against measles, mumps, rubella
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up