Veterinary Clinical Sciences
Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer July 1* November 15 June 17 U.S. Citizen May 1 October 1 March 9 International
*July 1 is the deadline for the master's degree. The deadline for the PhD degree is July 15.
Program Contact Information
Name Jesse Mabbitt Phone 765-494-1103 email@example.com Web Program Website Address Veterinary Clinical Sciences
625 Harrison Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2026
- Current master’s students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- If you are interested in applying for a clinical pathology or anatomic pathology residency program you should apply to the non-thesis Master's/residency program for the appropriate area through the Department of Comparative Pathobiology.
- Please Note: This is not an application for admission to our DVM program. If you are interested in applying for admission to the DVM program, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Student Services Office at 765-494-7893.