Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer January 6 December 1* No Entry U.S. Citizen January 6 October 15* No Entry International
*Special Cases Only
Program Contact Information
- Current master’s students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- The Department of Mathematics rarely admits students from outside Purdue to our MS program. We encourage those considering our MS program to consider applying to our PhD program instead.