Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- MS in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall* Spring Summer May 15 September 15 No Entry U.S. Citizen April 15 September 15 No Entry International
*Fall deadline for priority consideration for financial support is January 1.
Program Contact Information
- Current master's students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- International Applicants: No financial statements should be mailed to the CE Grad Office. If you are accepted to Purdue University and you are an international applicant, the International Students and Scholars office will send you the correct forms to be filled out upon acceptance.