Computer Graphics Technology
Supported Degree Objectives
- Master of Science (MS)
- Real-time Computer Graphics Programming Graduate Certificate
Required Supporting Documents
- Students who have completed a 3 year degree need to provide a WES or ECE official academic credentials evaluation.
- Recommendation Letters
- Three or more recommendation letters: 2 letters must come from professors. The 3rd letter can also come from a professor or a work supervisor.
- Students are not allowed to submit letters of recommendations for applicants.
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- GRE is temporarily waived for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
- For students who would like to share their scores, please upload the PDF score report
- Average score of successful applicants
- Verbal: 154
- Quantitative: 166
- Analytical Writing: 4.0
- Four (4) Samples of Work
- Writing Sample (any subject, 3-5 pages)
- Resume (1-5 pages)
- Diversity Essay
English Proficiency Requirements
Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer February 1 September 1 No Entry
Program Contact Information
Name Laura Bousman Phone 765-496-6368 email@example.com Web Program Website Address Computer Graphics Technology
Graduate Studies Office
Room 363 Knoy Hall
401 North Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2021
- Early application is encouraged. Program capacity is limited and it is recommended that students apply early to maximize the opportunity for program consideration.