Computer Graphics Technology
Supported Degree Objectives
- Master of Science (MS)
Required Supporting Documents
- Students who have completed a 3 year degree need to provide a WES or ECE official academic credentials evaluation.
- Recommendation Letters
- Three or more recommendation letters: 2 letters must come from professors. The 3rd letter can also come from a professor or a work supervisor.
- Students are not allowed to submit letters of recommendations for applicants.
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Personal History Statement
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- GRE is temporarily waived for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
- GRE is required for Fall 2024
- For students who would like to share their scores, please upload the PDF score report
- While we do require a GRE score, we do not have a minimum requirement. Of course, the higher the score, the better. We consider the GRE score in the larger context of the overall application. The GRE score is one indicator of likelihood to succeed in graduate school. Other indicators are undergraduate transcripts, resume, and letters of recommendation. We consider these as a whole and balance their strengths and weaknesses as we make an overall assessment.
- Four (4) Samples of Work
- Writing Sample (any subject, 3-5 pages)
- Resume (1-5 pages)
English Proficiency Requirements
Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer February 1 September 1 No Entry
Program Contact Information
- Early application is encouraged. Program capacity is limited and it is recommended that students apply early to maximize the opportunity for program consideration.