Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master's Degree
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Doctoral and Thesis-Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer December 7 No Entry No Entry
Program Contact Information
- Current master's students wishing to move to a doctoral degree program in this same graduate program will not be required to submit a new application.
- When applying, you should apply for your ultimate degree goal. A Master's is not needed to apply to the Ph.D. program UNLESS the Bachelor's degree earned was a three-year program. If that is the case, the applicant must have completed or be in the final year of a two-year MS program when applying. The MS degree must be completed before classes would begin here in August of the year for which you are applying.