Sometimes you need to hear it in person. That’s why Ethics & Compliance Education will work with you to customize a training for your group. Visit the training library to explore the potential training or, let us know if you need a different topic.
Groups we commonly collaborate with:
- Departments/units at their retreats or meetings
- Graduate students prior to the start of the semester
- Student organizations at their regular meetings
Requests must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance of the training date to ensure availability. Training cannot be guaranteed with less than two weeks notice.
Request a training by completing the form below or contact Ryan Wynkoop, Education Coordinator, at email@example.com or 765-496-3201.
- Education and Training
- Education and Training Home
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response
- The Nuts and Bolts of Faculty Search and Screen
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Title IX Mandatory Reporter Training