In a timely manner, Payroll Services accurately processes payments to employees and other individuals who provide services to the University, while complying with University, state, and federal policies and regulations.
Payroll Services provides exceptional, personal service for all departments on all Purdue campuses. Using well defined processes, the knowledgeable and customer focused Payroll Services staff provide excellent customer service, collaborating with employees, departments and business offices.
Payroll Services provides the means for time and attendance management for employees and supervisors.
Payroll Services reviews, audits, and processes payroll actions, employment contracts, offer letters, and other employment documents.
Payroll Services processes compensation and deductions for all employees.
...Tax and I-9 Work Authorization...
Payroll Services ensures all employees, whether domestic or international, are authorized for employment and all payments to individuals are taxed and reported correctly.
Through inter-departmental collaboration, Payroll Services continually improves processes to better serve our campus community by implementing high-touch, high-tech solutions.
Payroll Services encourages personal and professional growth and development with the goal of continually improving the services we provide. Utilizing the collective knowledge and experience of our integrated team, Payroll Services answers questions, assists with processes and resolves issues.
The Benefits as Seen by Our Customers
- Accurate and on-time payments
- Accurate tax reporting
- Personalized customer service
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Innovative solutions
- Continuous Improvement
- Training for the Purdue Community on all aspects of Payroll
For questions about PA’s (Personnel Action) Items, Ad Pays, Technology Allowances, send email to PAspec@Purdue.edu
For questions about Tax and Glacier Information, send email to: email@example.com
For questions about Payroll Time and other Payroll related items, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Device and Services Technology Allowance Information
- Electronic I-9 for new hires/rehires
- Note: Not for use by Remote Hires. Remote Hires should use the specific link provided via email by Payroll Services.
- Electronic I-9 for those with the I-9 Completer Role
- Retroactive Payroll Policy Change – Phase II Effective July 1, 2010