Purdue University is an internationally-recognized higher educational institution known for its world-class faculty, groundbreaking research, and transformative education. The university is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and was founded in 1869 as the state’s land-grant university. Purdue University is a top public research institution developing practical solutions to today’s toughest challenges. Ranked in each of the last four years as one of the 10 Most Innovative Universities in the United States by U.S. News & World Report (2022), Purdue delivers world-changing research and discovery. Purdue offers a transformative education to all, led by some of the top professors in the world, to empower students to move the world forward. See how Purdue never stops in the persistent pursuit of the next giant leap at purdue.edu.
Purdue also has a rich tradition as an innovator in distance learning. From the bygone days of sending instructors out on the train to engage learners in distant locations, to satellite delivery of courses, to online learning today, Purdue University pioneers instructional delivery techniques that meet the needs of its 69,000+ learners.
Purdue University Notable Rankings
U.S. News & World Report Rankings 2022 & 2023
- Top 20 Best Public University
- Top 10 Most Innovative Schools
- Top 5 graduate program — College of Engineering (plus eleven Top 15 engineering specializations)
- Top 10 graduate program — College of Pharmacy
- Top 60 graduate program — Krannert School of Management
- Top 50 graduate program — College of Education
- Top 5 online engineering graduate program — Purdue Engineering
- Top 5 specialty ranking — Production/Operations Program
- #7 Specialty ranking — Project Management Program
Financial Times 2019
- Krannert School of Management MBA Program Rankings, Financial Times 2019
- Top 20 — U.S. Public School
- Top 40 — U.S. School
- Top 75 — Global
Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2010
- Top 10 CEO Undergraduate Alma Maters
Purdue University Online short courses and certificate programs are designed for career professionals seeking to advance in a variety of fields. Our commitment to academic excellence is achieved with a competitive online learning environment, featuring instructor-led content, and course materials, small class sizes and quality interactions between a diverse student body.
Our Programs Offer:
- Top-notch dedicated instructors (subject matter experts) with decades of industry experience as Project Management Professionals (PMPs) and leaders in their fields
- Challenging curriculum, continually updated based on PMI’s PMBOK® Guide, 5th edition, the global standard
- Online delivery, small-class sizes with live instructor interactions and facilitation
- A talented and diverse student body of professionals
To learn more about Purdue University’s online Project Management courses and , fill out this form. You can also email us at PMonline@purdue.edu or call us at (888) 390-0499 to speak to one of our program advisors.
Purdue University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Purdue University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.