February 20, 2023
Purdue Global announces Anaheim commencement weekend schedule – Feb. 24-25
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Purdue Global will host commencement ceremonies and several receptions, dinners and celebrations at the City National Grove of Anaheim, California, on Feb. 24-25.
Three ceremonies – two in person and one virtual – will celebrate 990 candidates. The graduates reside in 46 states – including 176 California residents and 56 from Indiana – as well as Bermuda, Canada, Indonesia, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean islands of Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saipan and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Some 178 graduates are affiliated with the military.
Reporters are invited to the commencements and events at the City National Grove of Anaheim, 2200 E. Katella Ave, in Anaheim. Media parking will be available. Purdue Global officials will be available for interviews between ceremonies. To RSVP, contact Matthew Oates, Purdue News Service, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-586-7496 (cell).
The schedule at City National Grove of Anaheim (unless otherwise noted) is as follows:
- Friday, Feb. 24
- 5-6:30 p.m. PST – Black and Gold Celebration
- 7-9 p.m. PST – Military Appreciation Dinner
- Saturday, Feb. 25
- 10:30 a.m. PST – First ceremony: Concord Law School, Nursing, Social and Behavioral Sciences, General Education
- 2 p.m. PST – Second ceremony: Business, Information Technology, Health Sciences
- 4:30 p.m. PST – Virtual ceremony
- 6 p.m. PST – Concord Law School 25th Anniversary Celebration Dinner (Sheraton Park Hotel, 1855 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802)
Media can visit The Persistent Pursuit for stories about Purdue Global students and leaders and the mission of Purdue Global.
Writer/Media contact: Matthew Oates, 765-586-7496 (cell), email@example.com, @mo_oates