September 9, 2020
Krannert conference to address pandemic-related manufacturing issues
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University’s Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises will host a virtual conference on Sept. 18 titled “Managing Manufacturing Through COVID-19: A TP3 Framework.”
Speakers and panelists include:
* Jody Hamilton, director of business development, Tipmont REMC.
* Prith Banerjee, chief technology officer, ANSYS.
* Rene Yamin, founder and CEO, Akcelita.
* Mark Sheets, supply chain change and capability management, Frito-Lay.
* Jessica Zak, controller, Tru-Flex.
* Robert Wu, vice president, production control and information systems, Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
* Kasey Zimpfer, human resources manager, BraunAbility.
* Roy Vasher, education consultant, Wabash Heartland Innovation Network.
* Angus McLeod, vice president of coaching, Angus McLeod Associates.
* Ananth Iyer, the Susan Bulkeley Butler Chair in Operations Management and DCMME director.
* Steven Dunlop, DCMME managing director.
The Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises, located in the Krannert School of Management, promotes education, research and industrial engagement with those interested in operations management and manufacturing management.
Writer: Tim Newton, email@example.com
Source: Heidi Allwes, DCMME coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org