February 13, 2019
Industry leaders to discuss ethical supply chain at global conference
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management will bring industry leaders to campus Friday (Feb. 15) for the spring 2019 Global Supply Chain Management Initiative (GSCMI) Conference, to be held in the Purdue Memorial Union.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Ethical Global Supply Chain.” Industry leaders, faculty, undergraduate and graduate students are invited to attend.
The keynote speakers are:
* Karoline Dygas, vice president of global sourcing and store development supply chain, Starbucks.
* Faith Wandrie, vice president of global supply chain, American Axle & Manufacturing.
* Reggie Henderson, vice president and general manager, Telamon.
* Eduardo Huerta-Mercado, director of Latin American operations, Softeon.
* Shelli Austin, president, InTek Freight and Logistics.
* Richard Sherman, senior fellow, supply chain centre of excellence, Tata Consultancy Services.
* Aaron Benningfield, blockchain and supply chain strategist, Tata Consultancy Services.
* Ananth Iyer, Susan Bulkeley Butler Chair in Operations Management, Purdue University.
Conference registration can be completed at www.krannert.purdue.edu/centers/gscmi.
Writer: Tim Newton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact: Joseph Paul, 765-494-9541, email@example.com
Source: Steve Dunlop, 765-494-7800