August 23, 2018
Prominent business leaders to speak at Krannert executive forum
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Leaders from the world of business and entrepreneurship will be featured this fall in the Krannert School of Management Executive Forum.
The forum gives students an opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss current issues facing business and management. The forum is a management class featuring a diverse group of business leaders who work in industries ranging from sports to space.
Forum sessions are set for 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. on Fridays beginning Aug. 31 in Krannert Building, Krannert Auditorium (Room 140), 403 W. State St. The talks are free and open to the public, space permitting.
* Aug. 31 – Elizabeth Campbell, senior director of U.S. marketing, McDonald’s Corp.
* Sept. 7 – Lazarus Angbazo, president and CEO, GE Nigeria; president and CEO, Grid Solutions SSA.
* Sept. 14 – Brian Demkowicz, managing partner and co-founder, Huron Capital.
* Sept. 21 – Harold Mills, vice chairman of the board, ZeroChaos.
* Sept. 28 – James Keppler, vice president integrated supply chain and quality, Whirlpool Corp.
* Oct. 5 – Jayme Fuller, senior vice president of global partner development, STATS.
* Oct. 12 – Nobu Okada, founder and CEO, ASTROSCALE PTE. LTD.
* Oct. 19 – Terrence Li, risk advisory consultant, Ernst and Young, LLP.
* Oct. 26 – Abid Ansari, vice president, head of finance and operations, Precision BioSciences, Inc.
* Nov. 2 – Courtney Gordinier, head of global merchandise planning and allocation, Salvatore Ferragamo.
* Nov. 9 – Tiyale Hayes, senior vice president, strategic insights and research, BET Networks.
* Nov. 16 – Micah Vincent, director office of management and budget, State of Indiana.
* Nov. 30 – Lynn Holzman, vice president for women’s basketball, NCAA.
Writer: Jaclyn Lawmaster, 574-301-9049, email@example.com
Media Contact: Joseph Paul, 765-494-9541, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Tim Newton, director of external relations and communications, Krannert School of Management, 765-496-7271, email@example.com