September 21, 2018
Krannert’s Dauch Center to hold fall manufacturing conference
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Multiple leaders of the business world will come together to speak Sept. 28 at the annual fall conference of the Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises. The conference, titled “Manufacturing Competitiveness: Technology, Agility and Personalization,” will be held at the Purdue Memorial Union and is free and open to the public. Registration is required.
* James Keppler, vice president of integrated supply chain and quality, Whirlpool.
* Cory Wykoff, packaging department manager, PepsiCo Inc.
* Satya Ramaswamy, executive vice president, Mindtree Limited.
* Lou Rives, president, Versa Tech Automation.
* Roy Vasher, co-author, “Toyota Supply Chain Management.”
* Angus McLeod, vice president of coaching, Angus McLeod Associates.
* Arun Gupta, IBM Watson consultant.
* Jody Hamilton, vice president of economic and workforce development, Greater Lafayette Commerce.
* Shan Sheridan, executive director, Clinton County Chamber of Commerce
* Paul Jackson, director of economic development, Benton County
* Christy Householder, director of economic development, Cass County
The Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises has been a focal point within the Krannert School of Management throughout many years for promoting education, research and industrial engagement, manufacturing management and supply chain management.
The conference will run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the North Ballroom in the Purdue Memorial Union. Registration information and schedule details are available on the center website.
Media contact: Joseph Paul, Purdue News Service, 765-494-9541, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Heidi Allwes, center coordinator, email@example.com