Registration open for Technical Management Institute
July 31, 2014
The College of Engineering and Krannert School of Management have announced registration is open for the Technical Management Institute on Oct. 7-10.
The focus of the program is to:
* Help managers understand the management of business costs, the product development cycle, and the dynamics of cross-functional project management.
* Help managers translate business objectives for the technical workforce and establish a bottom-line emphasis.
* Provide current perspectives on leadership and project management in the technical arena.
* Expose managers to the business objectives and technical applications of leading improvement processes.
More information, including the daily schedule and breakout topics, is available at https://spa2010.itap.purdue.edu/extended/pdf/Documents/TMI2014Flyer.pdf.
The registration fee is $2,195 per person. Purdue faculty and staff will receive a discounted rate of $1,495. Those interested in enrolling a team or large group should contact John Wellman, educational program manager in Engineering Professional Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 49-43688. There is also an option to earn 2.1 CEUs from Purdue upon successful completion of the course.
To register, visit www.conf.purdue.edu/TMI. Faculty and staff need to:
* Click on the "Purdue Alumni Registration" option and then "Add to Cart."
* Enter "staff13902" in the coupon code field and then click "Recalculate" to adjust the fee from $1,895 to $1,495.
* Select "Continue" and then "Checkout."
* Sign in using Purdue career account login to finish the registration.