Road to Retirement offered today for employees age 55 and older
April 10, 2014
Human Resources invites benefits-eligible employees age 55 and older to the Road to Retirement program being held today (April 10).
Sessions will be offered in Stewart Center, Rooms 214AB and 202. No registration is necessary; attendees simply choose the sessions that interest them. Employees may attend in paid status with their supervisor's permission.
Five organizations will share information pertinent to employees who are approaching retirement:
* Fidelity presentation -- 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 214AB.
* PERF presentation -- 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 202.
* Purdue University Retirees Association/Retiree Health Plan Options presentation -- 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 214AB.
* Social Security presentation -- 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 214AB.
* TIAA-CREF presentation -- 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 202.