Housing FAQ

What information do you have about on-campus housing?

Housing is available for Purdue graduate students at Purdue Village and Blackbird Farms. You may complete a housing applicaiton online.  Please note that you should apply in the Graduate Housing only section. Should you have any questions about filling out the housing application form, please call University Residences at 765-494-1000 or visit University Residences.

What information do you have about off-campus housing?

Information regarding off-campus housing can be located at Boiler Apartments, Apartments, or Apartment Guide.

Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 170 | 155  S. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114 | 765-494-2600

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by The Purdue University Graduate School

If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact The Purdue University Graduate School.