Boiler Gold Rush Team Leader Information
WHAT IS A TEAM LEADER?
The Team Leader (TL) position is a voluntary entry-level leadership role. Team Leaders work in Residence Hall and Off-Campus groups to act as mentors and role models for new students attending the BGR program. A TL is asked to attend retreat and training's in the spring semester. Also, TL's get to come back to campus early and attend a two day retreat to be prepared for the new students. When the new students arrive the TL's help them move in, acclimate them to campus, and serve as their guide to Purdue.
WHAT IS A TEAM LEADER INTERNATIONAL?
The Team Leader International (TLi) position is a voluntary entry-level leadership role. Team Leader Internationals assume the same duties as Team Leaders but work as mentors and role models for international students over the course of BGRi to get them settled in to life in the United States. They retain these students in their groups for the week of BGR and gain domestic students as well.
HOW DO I APPLY?Click Here to apply to be a Team Leader for BGR 2015
STAND BY INTERVIEW DATESIf you are unable to attend any of the interviews or need to switch interviews and be a "stand by" candidate, the interview times are as follows:
- Feb 11th – ME 1061 – 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Feb 14th – ME 1061 – 10:00am-noon
- Feb 14th – ME 1061 – 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Feb 14th – ME 1061 – 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Feb 17th – ME 1061 – 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Feb 19th – ME 1061 – 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Feb 21st - ME 1061 – 10:00am-noon
- Feb 21st – ME 1061 – 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Feb 21st – ME 1061 – 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Feb 25th – ME 1061 – 7:00pm-9:00pm