Purdue After Dark Presents: Late Night Events
Late Night Events at the CoRec offer a series of high-energy activities, designed to provide quality entertainment during prime social time. Late Night Events are hosted by students, for students, and always include great food, awesome activities, and tons of fun! Events are held one night per month throughout the academic year. The best part? Everything is FREE!
- February 1 - February 28 Triathlon Challenge
- This February you will test your drive, stamina, and personal commitment to accomplish a very challenging endurance event! You will have from February 1st through February 28th to accumulate the distance of an Ironman triathlon: 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run. Example routines, weekly challenges, and incentive prizes will help you reach your goal! Register at Member Services by February 17th.
- February 10, 8pm-12am Roller Disco Night (CoRec MAC Gym, Upper Gym)
- Roller skating, dance dance revolution, free food, and so much more. What more could anyone ask for?
- March 3, 8pm-12am Boiler Madness (CoRec Gold and Black Gym, Feature Gym)
- Grocery bingo, free food, movies, and so much more! Come and check out all the activities as we gear up for March Madness!
- April 21, 8pm-12am Carnival Night (Rain Site Location: CoRec Gold and Black Gyms, Feature Gym)
- Battle of the Bands, carnival games, and free food. Come and enjoy the last late night event of the year!