Purdue After Dark Presents: Late Night Events
Late Night Events at the CoRec offer a series of high-energy activities, designed to provide quality entertainment during prime social time. Late Night Events are hosted by students, for students, and always include great food, awesome activities, and tons of fun! Events are held one night per month throughout the academic year. The best part? Everything is FREE!
- January 27, 8pm-12am RecWell Games: Are you up for the Challenge? (CoRec Gold and Black Gyms, Feature Gym)
- 10 challenges, one night? Which residence hall, sorority, fraternity will have bragging rights for the entire year? Enjoy free food, arts and crafts, a few movies, and more during this fun evening!
- February 10, 8pm-12am Roller Disco Night (CoRec MAC Gym, Upper Gym)
- Roller skating, dance dance revolution, free food, and so much more. What more could anyone ask for?
- March 3, 8pm-12am Boiler Madness (CoRec Gold and Black Gym, Feature Gym)
- Grocery bingo, free food, movies, and so much more! Come and check out all the activities as we gear up for March Madness!
- April 21, 8pm-12am Carnival Night (Rain Site Location: CoRec Gold and Black Gyms, Feature Gym)
- Battle of the Bands, carnival games, and free food. Come and enjoy the last late night event of the year!