Clinical Analytics to Support Accountable Care Delivery
This research seeks to perform clinical analytics to identify medical management strategies that will improve population health in targeted areas through the use of a medical management decision support tool. The process will leverage clinical knowledge with claims and biometric information to identify those patients whose outcomes will benefit the most from intervention efforts and better informed choices.
- Establish appropriate health metrics to support the stratification of the provider’s patient population.
- Investigate various approaches to patient risk stratification that will improve the provider’s ability to identify and prioritize sound, evidence-based medical management strategies.
- Provide actionable steps for providers to pursue better accountable care delivery.
- Disseminate the research findings to the provider and other appropriate organizations.
Upload and verify the transfer of the data elements from the provider’s system to drive decision support methodologies, filtering the elements as appropriate. Parameterize the models to best address the environment and then work with the provider to understand the appropriateness and usefulness of the models in determining targeted medical management strategies for this population.
To improve accountable care delivery effectiveness through the improved selection and adoption of clinic-specific management.
- Supporting Communities of Practice to Improve Healthcare Delivery
- Smart Infusion Pump Alert Threshold Decision Support
- System Impact Measures
- Drug Limit Library Database and Research
- Drug Limit Library Update Process
- Nursing Attitudes and Perceived Causes of IV Pump Workarounds
- Rating Healthcare
- Optimizing Ambulance Positioning to Reduce Response Time
- Clinical Analytics to Support Accountable Care Delivery
- Population Health Management Modeling to Support Accountable Care Delivery
- Transitions in Care Pilot: Evaluate the Impact of Electronic Communications
- Wellness Coaching Impact on Employee Health Outcomes
- Bundled Payments
- Improving Primary Care Delivery through Allocation of Resources
- Patient Sexual Orientation Disclosure to Medical Providers
- Communities and Universities Addressing Health Disparities (CUAHD)
- Gestonurse: A Robotic Surgical Nurse for Handling Surgical Instruments in the Operating Room
- See-What-I-Do: Increasing Mentor and Trainee Sense of Co-Presence in Trauma Surgeries with the STAR Platform
- Hospital Readmissions
- All-Cause Unplanned and Preventable Readmissions Reduction
- Readmissions: Hospital 30-Day Non-Index Readmission Risk Measure and Analysis