Cancer Prevention and Healthcare Retreat and Poster Competition
December 4, 2009
Open to faculty to present
Open to graduate and undergradate students for competition
All posters are to represent research being done to improve the systems, delivery, care, products, and advancements in healthcare.
Posters must be registered by November 20th
Posters will be hung December 2nd
Judging will be December 3rd and 4th
Reception and awards at 3:00 p.m. on December 4th
Students are responsible for having their poster printed. All posters MUST BE 48"x36". Students must bring their poster to Mann Hall on December 2nd, and pick them up by the end of the day on December 4th. Posters will not be kept after the competition.
Posters must be registered using the online form. The first author listed is the person to whom all correspondance and the prize money will go. Faculty advisors will be contacted to confirm poster registration.
Please see attached judging form.
Department of Foods and Nutrition
Oncological Sciences Center
Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
- What is healthcare engineering?
- Affiliates and subcenters
- How you can work with RCHE
- Go to CatalyzeCare
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors