Psychological Sciences Electronics Shop
Our goal is to make sure our faculty, graduate students, and staff are able to safely, securely, and efficiently conduct their research and perform their daily tasks.
This includes, but is not limited to, providing the following services:
- Desktop computer support for all Psych computers.
- Secure and reliable computing platforms to all our customers.
- Network connectivity troubleshooting and support.
- Consultation to select computers to best fit all of your computing needs.
- Consultation to help determine what hardware and software is best suited to fulfill your research or office needs.
- Troubleshooting and repair services for all your office and research equipment. If we cannot reasonably make the repairs, we will send it to the appropriate repair center or help you find a suitable replacement.
- Poster-printing services for Psychological Sciences and other units within HHS.
- Host special purpose servers not offered by ITaP.
- If we cannot do it, we will either figure it out or we will find the appropriate people who can do it.
Please email the Shop Ticket System at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance/help.
- Bruce Bresnahan, Manager of Engineering and Technical Services
- Alexander Gulik, Computer Support Specialist
Office: PSYC 250
Phone: (765) 494-6867
Fax: (765) 496-1264