Confirming the Purdue Promise Award
Congratulations on receving the Purdue Promise Award! Because of the uniqueness of the Purdue Promise scholarship, there are steps you will need to complete to confirm your award. Please review the Purdue Promise Financial Aid and Scholarship Information letter for important details on the scholarship and next steps.
To finalize your Purdue Promise award, the following must be completed:
- File the FAFSA by March 10, 2014 and complete edits, as necessary, by May 15, 2014.
- Sign your TFCS Senior Affirmation Form by March 10, 2014.
- Accept admission to Purdue’s West Lafayette campus via myPurdue by May 1, 2014.
- Visit Purdue Promise in PMU 217 during STAR to sign your agreement.
To get started on Purdue Promise program requirements:
- Register for STAR via myPurdue.
- Apply for a learning community.
- Register for Boiler Gold Rush (BGR) via myPurdue. Purdue Promise will cover the $320 fee.
- Sign a housing contract by May 5, 2014 if planning to live on campus.*
*Make smart choices. View your room and board allotment on your Cost of Attendance in your financial award package. Choose a combined housing and meal plan option that costs equal to or less than the designated amount for room and board in your 2014-15 aid package. Choosing more expensive options may require out-of-pocket expenses. Learn more about stretching your financial aid before you sign a contract.