- Research reveals footballers are still heading for serious trouble - November 1, 2015
- High School Football Player's Family Sues School District - October 15, 2015
- Why We Need Hit Counts in Football - October 12, 2015
- Brain trauma widespread among high school football players, researchers say - October 7, 2015
- Helmet Sensors Reveal the Real Impact of Head Injuries - September 11, 2015
- 6/23/15 - Prof. Talavage will be a featured speaker at the National Academy of Engineering - Institute of Medicine Regional Meeting ("Concussion: A National Challenge") in Cleveland, Ohio
- 6/17/15 - PNG will be speaking to the Purdue Alumni Club of Tippecanoe County at their annual dinner.
- 4/28/15 - Speaking at the Purdue Club of Boone County
- 4/8/15 - Prof. Talavage will speak at the 2015 Sigma Xi Initiation and Annual Awards Banquet at Purdue University
Purdue Neurotrauma Group Mission
Our mission is to identify the mechanisms that lead to traumatic brain injury (TBI) in athletes, soldiers, and victims of blunt force impacts, and to develop early detection methods, protective systems, and directed therapies to provide the fastest recovery possible.