- Helmet Sensors Reveal the Real Impact of Head Injuries - September 11, 2015
- 'Deviant brain metabolism' found in high school football players - August 19, 2015
- Papers by Bobby Chun (ECE), Meghan Robinson (BME), Trey Shenk (ECE) and Diana Svaldi (BME) were published in May 2015, in the second of two special issues of Developmental Neuropsychology highlighting the research done by the BigTen/CIC/Ivy League TBI Collaboration. An editorial by the Concussion Neuroimaging Consortium was published in this same issue
- "Concussion: A National Challenge" - Symposium in Cleveland
- 6/23/15 - Prof. Talavage will be a featured speaker at the National Academy of Engineering - Institute of Medicine Regional Meeting ("Concussion: A National Challenge") in Cleveland, Ohio
- 6/17/15 - PNG will be speaking to the Purdue Alumni Club of Tippecanoe County at their annual dinner.
- 4/28/15 - Speaking at the Purdue Club of Boone County
- 4/8/15 - Prof. Talavage will speak at the 2015 Sigma Xi Initiation and Annual Awards Banquet at Purdue University
Purdue Neurotrauma Group Mission
Our mission is to identify the mechanisms that lead to traumatic brain injury (TBI) in athletes, soldiers, and victims of blunt force impacts, and to develop early detection methods, protective systems, and directed therapies to provide the fastest recovery possible.